Atlantic Anglers Challenge
The Atlantic Anglers Challenge is a fishing competition designed to jointly support COVID-19 Relief and recreational angling research by engaging anglers in citizen science. The Saint John Regional Hospital Foundation’s New Brunswick COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund is thrilled to be a chosen recipient of the funds raised from this challenge.
Compete for great prizes! Fish in your community! Fundraise for COVID-19 Relief! Entry is $20.
Data collected on location and species will help the Acadia University Striped Bass Research Team.
Follow on Facebook
Step 1- Register for Tournament
- Visit www.anglersatlas.com/tournament/446/atlantic-anglers-challenge-2020 and select Enter Tournament
Step 2- Download MyCatch
- Available for Android and iPhone
- Visit www.anglersatlas.com/mycatch for links
- Tournament will automatically sync to your account
Step 3- Record a Catch
- Make sure GPS in enabled
- When you catch a fish tap the blue button
- Select species, take a picture, and add details
- Click save, and catch will automatically be entered into tournament
Step 4- Live Tournament Updates
- Go to your online profile
- Click the Tournaments tab and select Atlantic Anglers Challenge
- Track live tournament updates for latest entries and leaderboard