Leadership Giving Officer
Imagine a place where your talent can make a meaningful difference. At the Saint John Regional Hospital Foundation, we’re devoted to inspiring donor generosity to improve health care access for all patients in our communities. We are purpose-driven, collaborative, diverse and focused on results.
Reporting to the Director of Leadership Giving, the Leadership Giving Officer is a key member of the fundraising team, responsible for inspiring and stewarding mid-level and legacy donors. Using a donor-centric approach, they employ direct marketing, project-management, and relationship-management techniques to plan, coordinate, and execute strategies that inspire donors and provide meaningful opportunities to impact health care delivery in our hospital and across New Brunswick.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward mid-level and planned giving prospects to grow the impact of these programs and increase fundraising revenues.
- Use a blend of direct marketing and face-to-face fundraising strategies to design and coordinate an annual communications, engagement, and stewardship plan for mid-level and planned giving prospects. Faithfully and on a timely basis, execute that plan so prospects remain inspired and connected to their giving.
- Identify top mid-level and planned giving prospects and create individualized plans based on their giving history, donor interests, and giving potential.
- Fully utilize Raiser's Edge NXT database platform to identify prospects, manage donor relationships and build stronger relationships.
- Employ fundraising analytics, metrics and reporting methodologies to track performance, drive program strategy and optimize results.
- Work collaboratively with Foundation team members to secure appropriate project information, including budgets, and create offers, proposals and asks that will be used to secure gifts.
- Keep current and knowledgeable of new trends in mid-level and planned giving.
- Perform other mid-level and planned giving activities as may be required.
What You Bring to our Team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive, well-rounded experience in fundraising, project management and/or relationship-management roles.
- Passion for the Saint John Regional Hospital Foundation’s mission.
- Professionalism, knowledge, productivity, and high ethical standards.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and presentation.
- Ability to communicate in both of Canada's official languages is considered an asset.
- Ability to work in an environment of accountability and metrics.
- Proficiency in Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce, or equivalent CRM.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with individuals across the organization.
- Tact and an ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment that requires a flexible schedule, including travel and occasional weekends and evenings.
- Access to a vehicle and valid driver's licence.
- Knowledge of planned gift vehicles and/or CFRE designation considered an asset.
What we Have to Offer You
- A commitment to a team culture of high performance and innovative thinking.
- Flexible hybrid workplace. Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
- Matching RRSP contribution program.
- Expected salary ranges between $63,572 to $90,060 per year
To Submit Your Application
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Angie Kelly, Director of Leadership Giving at SJRH.Foundation@HorizonNB.ca.
All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a terrific team environment! We thank those who apply but only those selected for interviews will be contacted.