Host a Community Event
“To do more for the world than the world does for you – that is success.” – Henry Ford
Community event organizers support programs that directly impact the lives of patients – programs that wouldn’t exist without their passion and vision. Have an idea for a community event? Together, we will inspire and connect our community to transform healthcare for all New Brunswickers.
What is a “Community” Event?
An event organized by a volunteer, community group or company and is not an official Saint John Regional Hospital Foundation activity is considered a “community” event. Acting independently, but with the Foundation’s approval, community events are an important resource for raising funds to invest in the improvement of healthcare at the Saint John Regional Hospital and across New Brunswick.
Why partner with us?
The Saint John Regional Hospital Foundation has been a trusted charity, with a loyal donor base in Saint John and surrounding areas, for over 40 years. We are instantly recognizable and undeniably local. If you’re looking to make an impact here at home, we can help!
• Provide a letter of endorsement to authenticate the event
• Approve the use of our name and/or logo as appropriate
• Promote the event to our donors, on our website, and social media platforms
Our team has years of experience hosting events large and small. We can provide feedback and support to ensure your event is a success.
• Provide information and/or templates to help you create Sponsorship Proposals, Silent Auction Tools, and obtain appropriate licenses (i.e. gaming, liquor)
• Provide a representative, when possible, to attend and/or speak at your event
• Will discuss and, if appropriate, issue Charitable Tax Receipts in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency’s receipting guidelines
If you’ve got event questions, we would be happy to speak with you! Please contact:
Community Engagement Coordinator
Have you checked to see what fundraising events we have coming up?
Thank you to our past community event organizers. Read all about them below!
If you have any questions about about making a gift to the Foundation , we would be happy to speak with you.